Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Rumors are True

Yep. I am quitting. I am switching to Spore. I will check AJ and all, but don't expect to see me. I know i've been the biggest, jerkiest, weirdest, ugliest, rudest AJ user ever.

Questions you may ask

Q: Can I have your rares since you're quitting?
A: No. I've gotten many messages saying that. Just no.
 
Q: Since your quitting i'll remove you!
A: Dude. I'm VISITING and CHECKING.
 
Q: Will you shut this blog down?
A: No. Why? Becuase it holds memories.
 
Q: WHY ARE YOU QUITTING? WAHHH!!!
A: Because I ordered a new game. Plus does AJ look like it needs me? Does AJHQ care about crocs?
 
Bye. And a happy new year.
-Count Desertstone


2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOO NOW I AM THE ONLY CROC FAN IN THIS WORLD NOOO! p.s i am curebtly makeing a 3d game and i will have it support crocks let me know if you will mabie join
    Vinter303

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's it called? Oh, and your not alone. I'm visiting and checking AJ.

      Delete