Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Update...

I FEEL LIKE BLOWING UP NOW! AJ RESPONDED AND SAID THEY WOULD ADD CROC STUFF. AND DOES THIS LOOK LIKE CROC STUFF, HUH?! HUH!????????!
NO! ITS A BUNCH OF FOXES! FOXES!!!!!!!! THEY CAME IN JUNE, THEIR NOT NEW ANYMORE AJHQ! NOW GET YOUR ATTENTION BACK ON JAMAA, WILL YA?!
So... heres the journal. Now if you exuse me i'll bang my head on a wall as I post the pics, K?


Wait- one thing that caught my eyes!
THEY SAW IT! THAT CROC IS STANDING THERE IN THE FRONT LIKE "Hey, animals! I'm the boss." :DDDDDDDD. If it wasn't for Plan B (e-mailing AJHQ), a fox would probaly be there, and look. NO FOX AT ALL!!! :D! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



2 comments:

  1. Look Count, I DO CARE ABOUT CROCODILES. I don`t know why you think when im a arctic wolf i like them better... Todays my birthday. Also, I sent you a crocodile den item. Im trying to make it up to you

    Sorry for ruining your life
    -FUzzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesh, I have no clue why I was a jerk above. Sorry... lol

    ReplyDelete