Saturday, December 8, 2012

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL MY ANIMALS BUT MY SNOW LEOPARD, SHARK, TURTLE, AND DOLPHIN WILL BE CROCS NOW!!!! :D :D :D!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Sorry for not posting.
So, today's item is something that made me decide to not eat today is...
Well... uhh... you know what it is. The second new item is the awesome spiked armor!
I'm planning on getting 2,500 gems for this in black and a new croc to put it on! Today's gift is the Fireplace!
Pouncing Vonpirate is just ONE of my many EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC crocodiles! Also, here is... well... something that ANGERS me.
It said the wolves were awesome, AND they gave the wolves their own plushes!!! I think AJ is making a list of animals to make into plushies:
  • Wolves
  • Foxes
  • Artic Wolves
  • Bunnies
  • Snow Leopards
I HIGHLY BELIVE they will never even PAY attention to crocs! They treat us crocs like, well, ghosts! Plus why did they bring up lockers? Oh, yeah... man. About 70% of all jammers are in 6th grade. Man, stupid 4th grade >_<. I wish I could have a locker. Plus middle school is better then elementary school :(. You don't have to be in a line or stay silent, you can also talk to your freinds. Only bad thing is, no reccess.
Bye jammers!



1 comment:

  1. counthi zip here and cool blog awsome crocs!!!!!~explorer speedy croc a.k.a zipper787

    ReplyDelete