Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Not Like other AJ Bloggers

Here are some things I do that most other AJ Bloggers don't...
  • Most bloggers post right before they go to school. I'M NOT LIKE THAT!!! I post in the afternoons, and sometimes on weekends, midnight.
  • Most bloggers also have other authors for their blogs. I don't want other authors. I like to post, and the other authors might be like the bloggers I mentioned above, wake up early. If I can't post, I will make a post saying I can't.
  • I will not, and repeat WILL NOT start a war between two blogs. If that does happen, I will just tell everybody to ignore it (Like what Snowyclaw did).
  • Why won't I make a wolf or fox my main animal? I like crocodiles. Plain and simple.
  • Some AJ bloggers just make blogs for fame. I made this blog to make your experience on AJ as fun as mine :).
  • I won't give away personal info. Most bloggers show their birthday cake with their name on it or their dog. Nope. I'm not like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment