Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter Cat Update!

Hey Jammers! I'll start this post with the Jamaa Journal.





It's kinda mixed up! Also, I have some other BIG NEWS.
My art made it to Jammer Centeral! I havent reveived a plaque yet, oh and there's a reason why the update was early. Because Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Because of the holiday, I predict i'll be getting a plaque later today or on Friday.
Say hello to the Big Cats Musium! This is the 3rd remodel of the original Animal Musium. So, you can help save tigers, lions, or cheetahs! I donated ten for each :). Oh, and some new things in Jamaa Outfitters:
And heres a mysterious alernate picture of the wristbands...
Do you see that Snowy Leopard? They're endangered, so they might be the next gift card animal! Oh, and the 12 month membership picture was changed to a fox, but I was to lazy to take a picture.
Last, but not least, it's Winter in Jamaa!




No comments:

Post a Comment