Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Mammalian Movement Begins

Ever since it's beginning, AJHQ has given fame to one group of animals and one group only; the mammals.
I'm just though AJ made mammals too often. Also they say the mammals are so "pawesome" and completely ignore the others, reptiles (crocs and turtles), cepholepods (I forgot how to spell it, and it contains octopuses), fish (sharks) and birds (penguins), the loners of the AJ world. Here is a diagram showing the percent of mammals, birds, and reptiles.
Mammals: 13
Birds: 1
Reptiles: 2
Fish: 1
Cepholepods: 1
See the tragic thing? AJ only cares about mammals. When foxes came out AJ said they where awesome. Didn't say that when crocs and penguins came out. It's the same with sharks and octpi. Unfairness, and all because of lack of desire, AJHQ.


Mammals also are the ones who mostly get their own Spirit Stones and markings in AJ lands. Why? Our ignorance is our weakness. No, i'm not saying "fight until you loose might," i'm saying send a nice little letter to AJHQ. This unfairness will not end until we do something about it. That's why i'm making this. This is the Mammalian Movement. I am proud of it. Yes I will get many haters, and if you are one, can you just ignore me and move on with your life? I am MasterGharial and I am O.U.T.

 
 

1 comment: